Jingqing Zhang, Piyawat Lertvittayakumjorn, Yike Guo. "Integrating Semantic Knowledge to Tackle Zero-shot Text Classification". In Proceedings of the 2019 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies (NAACL-HLT), 2019.
- PhD Student at Department of Computing, in Imperial College London, 2021 (Expected)
- M.Res. from Department of Computing, in Imperial College London, 2017 (Distinction)
- B.Eng. from Department of Computer Science and Technology, in Tsinghua University, 2016
Binbing Liao, Jingqing Zhang, Ming Cai, Siliang Tang, Yifan Gao, Chao Wu, Shengwen Yang, Wenwu Zhu, Yike Guo, Fei Wu. "Dest-ResNet: a Deep Spatiotemporal Residual Network for Hotspot Traffic Speed Prediction". In Proceedings of the 2018 ACM on Multimedia Conference. ACM, 2018.
Yuanhan Mo, Fangde Liu, Douglas McIlwraith, Guang Yang, Jingqing Zhang, Taigang He, and Yike Guo. "The Deep Poincare Map: A Novel Approach for Left Ventricle Segmentation". MICCAI 2018, The 21st International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention. 2018.
Liao, Binbing, Jingqing Zhang, Chao Wu, Douglas McIlwraith, Tong Chen, Shengwen Yang, Yike Guo, and Fei Wu. "Deep Sequence Learning with Auxiliary Information for Traffic Prediction." In Proceedings of the 24th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, ACM, 2018.
董豪，郭毅可，杨光，张敬卿，于思淼，陈竑，林一鸣，莫元汉，袁航，幺忠玮，吴超，王剑虹 (Hao Dong, Yike Guo, Guang Yang et al), 深度学习：一起玩转TensorLayer (Deep Learning Using TensorLayer), 电子工业出版社 (Publishing House of Electronics Industry), 2018 ISBN: 9787121326226
Liu, F., A. Oehmichen, J. Zhang, K. Sun, H. Dong, Y. Mo, and Y. Guo. "TensorDB: Database Infrastructure for Continuous Machine Learning."
Dong, Hao, Jingqing Zhang, Douglas McIlwraith, and Yike Guo. "I2T2I: Learning Text to Image Synthesis with Textual Data Augmentation." Image Processing (ICIP), 2017 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
Awards & Scholarships
- PhD Scholarship supported by LexisNexis HPCC Systems Academic Program from 2016
- National Scholarship of China (top 1%) in 2015
- Tsinghua & Tung OOCL Scholarship (top 10%) in 2014
- Tsinghua & Evergrand Scholarship (top 10%) in 2013